You are to use LOCAL COMPUTING to create at least two posters.
One will try to inspire students to:
- Join Yearbook Club (which I run)
- Take Web-Page Design (which I teach)
- Take Computer Programming (which I teach)
- or promote Computer Apps Class (which I teach)
Me me me.
The second will try to inspire students with LIFE GOALS, like:
- Don't Lose Hope, or
- Do your best
- Each poster should be 8.5" by 11", or 11" by 8.5"
- They should each contain at least one picture
- They should of course contain a quote, and if known, the author
- Save them as "your name+poster+1,2,3,etc.."
- E-Mail them to your teacher with a subject of "your class period+posters"
Good Luck, and have fun
Do a google image search for "inspirational quotes" for ideas